"Flowers for Algernon" By Daniel Keys, published in Fantasy and Science Fiction.
Copyright 1959 by Mercury Press.

May 29

I have been given a lab of my own and permission to go ahead with the research. I'm on to something. Working day and night. I've had a cot moved into the lab. Most of my writing time is spent on the notes which I keep in a separate folder, but from time to time I feel it necessary to put down my moods and my thoughts out of sheer habit.
I find the calculus of intelligence to be a fascinating study. Here is the place for the application of all the knowledge I have acquired. In a sense it's the problem I've been concerned with all my life.

5 comments:

Night Hawk said...

your gay

hi said...

who is?

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thanks this helped me out

Unknown said...

my life be like oooooo aaaa ooo aaaa ooooooo aaaaa