"Flowers for Algernon" By Daniel Keys, published in Fantasy and Science Fiction.
Copyright 1959 by Mercury Press.

progris riport 1 - martch 5, 1965

Dr. Strauss says I shud rite down what I think and evrey thing that happins to me from now on, I dont know why but he says its importint so they will see if they will use me. I hope they use me. Miss Kinnian says maybe they can make me smart. I want to be smart. My name is Charlie Gordon. I am 37 years old. I have nuthing more to rite now so I will close for today.

7 comments:

iabusepeople said...

This is probly the worst story EVER
Get Life

iabusepeople said...

This has to be the worst story i have every read GET A LIFE LOSER

iabusepeople said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this is part of a story called Flower's for Algernon, and it's written by a mentally challenged person so that's probably why it's like that. so if you mind, it's written by an author and he ALREADY has a life .

Anonymous said...

this is part of a story called Flower's for Algernon, and it's written by a mentally challenged person so that's probably why it's like that. so if you mind, it's written by an author and he ALREADY has a life .

Unknown said...

You guys can't see how the author pulls in the reader and makes the reader feel emotions of anger and pity

Unknown said...

I feel like this is an actual person's life